Well, HELLO!!
Obviously much has happened since March. I know.
Here is a brief (really brief) recap...
Here is a brief (really brief) recap...

... and a bit more* to follow.
In short, the last eight months have been... FULL. The break has been necessary. The insight, invaluable. The kiddos, HUGE. The volumes of untold stories, yet-to-be-downloaded pictures and priceless memories... plentiful.
There are far too many treasures to recount, but let it be said that we've lived - really lived - these last eight months. I suppose you'll actually have to read our Christmas letter this year (I suppose I should write it!). Yes.
So now I'm back, and the telling of our story continues...














3 comments:
I'm overjoyed!
yeah Abi! You are great.
thanks... i've been waiting to hear!!!! your christmas cards are the best and i am really glad to know one is coming - i always cry when i read yours... (no pressure)
anyhow - i'm glad to see you are back and full of life.
bless you precious friend.
i've missed you.
libby
Post a Comment