12 July 2007

sentences

Since he arrived on the seen, Cole has been a significant (and cute) presence in our family. In many ways, he's been the strong, silent type... well sort of... well not really, I guess... Definitely strong, but NEVER silent. He's always had something (lots of things) to say, I suppose. And then there's the sound level: the volume at which this little boy operates is astounding!

Still, Cole has been a man of few distinguishable words.

This week, however, my little boy has had a language explosion!!! All the sudden, he's speaking in full (short) sentences. It's still difficult to discern much of what he says, but then out come sentences no less...

"Bah choo-choo" (Bye train)

"Dadda! Hah Dadda" (Dad! Hi Dad)

"Whuhz Mahma?" (Where's Maya? (not to be mistaken with Momma))

"Aye wahn moh juh, Mah-Muh." (I want more juice, Momma (not to be mistaken with Maya))

"Um Ahhh-duh, Mah-muh..." (I'm all done, Momma)

His resounding voice is SO SWEET. I'm smiling just thinking about it.

No comments: