1/28/14 -- Today was a great day. It started out when I opened my eyes, and there was my mom. Then she said, "Maya, it's time to get out of bed and get ready to go to California!!" So I got up and got in the shower. Then I ate breakfast, then we all loaded up the car and off we went to the ferry. We went through security (Which was really fast.) When we were done with security we had to wait about 1 hour and 30 mins till we could get in the plane. Then we got on the plane. The plane ride was (very x 20 boring). Then we got off the plane. Someone named Hugo picked us up. We went to our hotel. Then went swimming. Then we had dinner. And now I'm really ready for bed ! That was a fun day!
1/29/14 -- Today we went to disneyland for the first time! It was so fun to be in disneyland and we're going again tommoro. My favorite ride that we did was california Scream'n. It was so awesome. My favorite part of the ride was when we went upside down. But i did not like going down. We also went on a bunch of other rides. That was the funnest day ever. And we went to the Happiest place on earth!
1/30/14 -- Today we went to disneyland again. It was so so so fun. My favorite ride that we did was the hollywood tower! it was so fun. What you did was you went in to the elevator. You went up and then it would drop you. we did alot more rides. I loved getting to see Minnie and Mickey Mouse and at the end of the day we went to the world of Color. It was a really really really fun day!
1/31/14 -- Today was a pretty calm day. We went to go see the movie, Frozen! That movie was awesome. I loved it so much. After the movie we went to go have pizza for lunch. And saw my uncle david (witch was very fun). Then we came back to the hotel and watched some TV. We packed our bags Then we went out to a diner at a place called... (I thought we were going out to dinner. Oops) Then we came back and went to bed. Fun day.
I'm excited for tomorrow!
Ch-ching
Cotton CANDY!
Alabama
Rides we did:
- California Scream'n
- Hollywood Tower
- Mickey's fun wheel
- Roger Rabbit's car toon spin
- Star tours
- Soring over California
- Jungle Tour
- Iniana Jones Adventure
- Walk through Cinderella's Castle
- Captain EO
- Go Coaster
- Walk through Mickey's house
- Walk through Minnie's house
- Great moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Space mountain
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Disneyland Railroad
- Matterhorn
- Pirate of the Caribeen
- Haunted Manison
- Snow Whites Wishing Well
- Jedi Training Academy
- Iron Man
- Tea Cups
- Swinging
My Top 5 rides
- California Scream'n
- Hollywood Tower
- World of Color
- Disneyland Parade
- Space Mountain
P.S. I am SO sad that we have to leave California.

No comments:
Post a Comment